9/08/2007 · • DATABASE: – If you are wondering how to find your current database name, use this function which returns the name of the default database for the current user. • DATE: – As mentioned earlier, it does return the current date.... Advantages of the “in database” encryption approach: 1) Data resides in Teradata environment only so it is more secure. 2) Very Simple approach to execute and process the data.
Find a table by the name Teradata Query Toolbox
Prior to Teradata Database 14.10 and Teradata JDBC Driver 14.00.00.33, this Client Attribute records the Teradata Database hostname as specified by the application, followed by a semicolon, followed by the COP-suffixed hostname and/or IP address of the Teradata Database node, followed by a colon, followed by the destination port number of the TCP connection to the Teradata Database node.... How to check for table size in Teradata The folllowing queries are used to check for tablesize in Teradata . How can you find the Table Space Size of your table across all AMPs ? SELECT DATABASENAME, TABLENAME, SUM(CURRENTPERM) FROM DBC.TABLESIZE WHERE DATABASENAME = '
Extract and Analyse Database Object Dependencies Teradata
19/06/2003 · How in Teradata do I find all tables and/or views which contain a specific column (name)? (A common technique to ensure that you understand foreign-key realtionships (assuming architects have been consistent with naming standards across tables.views)). how to find reading list in firefox Find Stored Procedure (s)/Function(s) related to a Table(s) in Database Sometime we need to know what are the stored procedures/functions that are using a particular table in a huge database. The following queries list all the stored procedures/functions which are currently using the table.
Teradata JDBC Driver User Guide Chapter 2
30/05/2013 · Teradata Space Consumption Queries Space Consumption In order to find the space consumed by tables and database and also to find out the free space available, following queries will be useful. There are different queries to find each of the following. 1. Total Space Available in a Database 2. Used Space in Database 3. Free Space in Database 4. Space Consumed by each Tables 5. … how to get save the world for free on xbox 15/10/2016 · After reading this, you will be able to: –Distinguish between a Teradata Database and a Teradata User. –Define Perm Space and explain how it is used. –Define Spool Space and its use. –Define Temp Space and its use. –Describe the hierarchy of objects in a Teradata system. Teradata Database A Teradata database is a…
How long can it take?
Find Stored Procedure (s)/Function(s) related to a Table(s
- Wei's notes on Teradata What does DBC mean in Teradata?
- Teradata Database Reviews 2018 G2 Crowd
- Database and Warehouse Concepts Teradata Blogger
- How to list all the table indexes for a Teradata Database
How To Find The Database Name In Teradata
Hi All, I tried to create a temporary table in teradata but coulnd't succeed. I want to create a temporary table in teradata for the result of the proc sql query in SAS EG.
- About Defining Name-Value Pairs for Session and Transaction Query Bands About Defining Name-Value Pairs for Profile Query Bands About Query Bands and Proxy Users
- Query below lists all tables in 'DBC' Teradata database. Query SELECT DatabaseName, TableName, CreateTimeStamp, LastAlterTimeStamp FROM DBC.TablesV WHERE TableKind = 'T' and DatabaseName = 'DBC' ORDER BY TableName;
- 19/06/2003 · How in Teradata do I find all tables and/or views which contain a specific column (name)? (A common technique to ensure that you understand foreign-key realtionships (assuming architects have been consistent with naming standards across tables.views)).
- Hello All, My name is Chanchal Wankhade. I am working on various back-end technologies like SQL, ORACLE, TERADATA, MYSQL, reporting tool like BO and ETL tool called BODS for more than 6 years.