Trains between Sorrento Pompeii and Naples Circumvesuviana
Pompeii was so incredible and Sorrento was absolutely beautiful! Cesar recommended a wonderful restaurant with incredible views. We enjoyed the limoncello tasting and Cesar directed us to a great leather factory store. The train was very quick and the tour bus was very large and comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our day. This was the best way to get a chance to visit both Pompeii and Sorrento... GET IN. By Train: The easiest way to visit Pompeii. The Circumvesuviana Napoli-Sorrento line will take you to Pompeii Scavi (Ruins of Pompeii). You can leave your bags here at
Circumvesuviana timetables and rates Sitabus.it
The slow Circumvesuviana train connects Naples with Sorrento (as well as Pompeii and Herculaneum), but travelers can't buy tickets in advance or reserve seats. There are regular boats that travel between Naples and Sorrento, though again these are ... Train from Sorrento to Pompeii. From Sorrento you can easily take a train to Pompei. There is a special Circumvesuviana train from Sorrento to Naples, with stops in Pompei and Herculaneum. There run two trains per hour. The ride from Sorrento to Pompei takes 30 minutes and costs 2.10 per person (valid until 100 minutes after validation). The 'Pompei S. Misteri Villa' train station is
29 Km Distance from Pompeii to Sorrento
The trip to Pompeii from Naples only takes about 40 minutes and about the same to get there from Sorrento. If you dont want to lug your bands around all day as you sight see, you can store them how to help joint pain Continuing your journey. After your visit to Pompeii, collect any luggage from the lockers and return to the train platform to catch the Circumsuvia train towards Sorrento.
Amalfi Coast Sorrento and Pompeii Rail Europe
Your Travel Starts at Pompeii, Italy. It Ends at Sorrento, Italy. Can't get a feel of the tour distance on the small map? How far is Pompeii from Sorrento? how to get to winton from sydney Continuing your journey. After your visit to Pompeii, collect any luggage from the lockers and return to the train platform to catch the Circumsuvia train towards Sorrento.
How long can it take?
Pompeii Trip by Train from Sorrento 2019 viator.com
- Everything You Need to Know Before Visiting Herculaneum
- Train from Sorrento to Pompeii Train ShoreBee
- 29 Km Distance from Pompeii to Sorrento
- Pompeii and Sorrento Full-Day Small-Group Rail Tour from
How To Get From Sorrento To Pompeii By Train
Explore the ruins of ancient Pompeii on a half-day excursion from either Naples or Sorrento. Your guide will show you many of the well-preserved buildings at the archaeological site that were covered by volcanic ash when Vesuvius erupted in 79 A.D.
- There are a number of ways to get from Sorrento to Pompeii including the Circumvesuviana (but you know how I feel about that) and Campania Express trains. To get to Mount Vesuvius from Pompeii, hop on the EAV Bus that departs from outside the Pompei Scavi Circumvesuviana station; the journey takes approximately 50 minutes and costs 2.70 Euros each way, tickets can be bought directly from the
- Hi mkschatty, We were in Sorrento last October and used the train to get to Pompeii. I just had a look at the timetable we used - the journey took 30 minutes (and the trains were every 30 minutes).
- 5/01/2007 · Hi mkschatty, We were in Sorrento last October and used the train to get to Pompeii. I just had a look at the timetable we used - the journey took 30
- There is a local train from Pompeii to Sorrento. It takes about 30 minutes. From Sorrento, you would either take the SITA bus to Amalfi or better yet, a boat from the port in Sorrento. The trip by