Forget unicorns Check out Mermaid Island Cafe in Bangkok
Sweetness overload at Unicorn cafe. I decided to visit the much-hyped Unicorn Cafe because I had some extra time in hand, while in Bangkok. You can check their Facebook page here..... There’s a unicorn-themed café in Bangkok, Thailand. And it’s everything you ever dreamt of.
Much Ado About Nothing! Review of Unicorn Cafe Bangkok
Hellooo mermaids and unicorns! I have returned from… Mermaid Castle Siam! I’m so glad I got the chance to visit this mermaid cafe. I was traveling to Thailand on a work trip and managed to squeeze in 1 hour to check out the cafe.... Currently researching plane tickets to Bangkok, because I literally cannot wait another second to visit the Unicorn Cafe. Yes, you read that correctly — a cafe filled with pastel colors, sugar
We finally visited the Mermaid Cafe Siam in Bangkok
Purr Cat Cafe Club Customers Taking Photos Of The Cats. This is the closest cat cafe to our condo, so we decide to pay it a visit. It’s about a 5-10 minute walk from Thonglor BTS station, but you can get a motorbike taxi from the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 53 if you don’t want to walk. how to lose weight with a fatty liver If you are ever in Bangkok, and you want to have some fun with your partner, friends or family, this is the perfect place for it. You can rent a unicorn onesie, eat rainbow waffles, icecream and other sweets, and take some really fun photos.
The Only Bangkok Itinerary You’ll Ever Need
The Unicorn Cafe, located in the Bang Rak district of Bangkok, is a glittery restaurant filled to the brim with unicorn iconography, toys, and oversized pink furniture. how to get to grand palace bangkok nadja stanojevic,nadja,stanojevic,vlogger,nadjavlogs,bamboline,bambolina,bangkok,unicorn cafe,jednorozi,hello kitty cafe,lumphini park,unicorn cafe bangkok,hello
How long can it take?
7 Uniquely-Themed Cafes in Bangkok That Are Too Cool to Miss
- 7 Uniquely-Themed Cafes in Bangkok That Are Too Cool to Miss
- a Unicorn Cafe Is Now Real Thanks To Bangkok And Our
- 33 Best Things to do in Bangkok (Thailand) Anita Hendrieka
- Still Looking for That Unicorn Try This Cafe in Bangkok
How To Go Unicorn Cafe Bangkok
Currently researching plane tickets to Bangkok, because I literally cannot wait another second to visit the Unicorn Cafe. Yes, you read that correctly — a cafe filled with pastel colors, sugar
- Unicorn Cafe Bangkok. December 13, 2014 By Wilbur Suen. This is probably the only Unicorn Cafe in Asia at the point of writing, and you have it right here in Bangkok! From BTS Chong Nonsi, take a walk into Silom Soi 7 or Sathorn Soi 8 and you will see the cafe! Unicorn Cafe! A small themed cafe which will attract fans of Unicorn! Located inside Sathorn 8, you can easily access their cafe from
- Currently researching plane tickets to Bangkok, because I literally cannot wait another second to visit the Unicorn Cafe. Yes, you read that correctly — a cafe filled with pastel colors, sugar
- At the Unicorn Café in Bangkok, unicorns are no longer a figment of the imagination. Intent on bringing these mythical creatures to life, the café owners really go out of the way to deck their store with everything magical and mystical.
- So when I came across a photo of the now so popular Unicorn Cafe, back in 2015, the basic bitch inside of me was raging, dying to go. And in 2016, I found myself in Bangkok and as luck would have it, the hostel I was staying at was literally a 5-minute walk away from the magical place.