Can you use other peoples Myki card? Public Transport
Myki believes its solution is the most secure of the lot because while KeePass stores passwords offline, it doesn’t support syncing between devices and users have to manually sync them. LastPass... When using myki money, you should have enough value on your myki to pay for your whole journey. If your myki money balance is negative (even if you have a valid myki pass), you will not be able to touch on and you will not have a valid ticket for your trip.
Myki #2 (Page 70) / Victoria / Forums / Railpage
Myki Password Manager Browser Extension... I lost my annual Myki pass card (unfortunately) and called in to have the pass transferred to another Myki card in my possession. As my pass exceeded $250, I was told that I …
Myki Commuter Club Transport Central La Trobe University
If you don’t already have your seniors myki, contact Public Transport Victoria (PTV) on www.ptv.vic.gov.au or by calling 1800 800 007 between 6am and midnight daily. Once you have your seniors myki, you can top it up at close to 800 retailers including: how to fish for lobster 2/04/2014 · They are not interested in whether you have a myki pass or money (a valid touch-on indirectly checks this for them). So even if you have a myki pass, you must touch-on every time you enter a vehicle. So even if you have a myki pass, you must touch-on every time you enter a vehicle.
Save up to $13.60 (Z1&Z2) on MYKI if You Buy 33 Days MYKI
No other travel earlier in the day and i don’t have a Myki Pass so was using Myki Money. A zone 2, 2 hour is $2.60 if you add 0.48cents to that that makes $3.08 which is the cost of 3 zones excluding Zone 1 and thats the fare you get charged from Sunshine to Geelong on a 2 hr ticket. how to get korean passport 27/04/2016 · Myki cards can be loaded with both Myki money and a Myki pass, but as already said, there's no point in a short-term visitor loading a myki pass as the shortest duration is 7 days. Sometimes people "over-think" the Myki system, but it's not hard to use.
How long can it take?
Melbourne 2017 Myki Card Writings on the Wall
- Is there anywhere at Melbourne Airport to buy a Myki?
- Myki rolls out a password manager that locks all your info
- Myki Reform Concessions for International Students The
- myki Pass
How To Get Myki Pass If Already Have Myki
Convert the remaining value of myki pass days to myki money. Refunds - things you need to know: Only full refunds can be made. Once a myki has been refunded it is cancelled and cannot be used for travel anymore; If you have a myki pass that you’ve partially used, we’ll calculate your refund by deducting the fare for the time that’s already passed. For more information visit 'Calculating
- When using myki money, you should have enough value on your myki to pay for your whole journey. If your myki money balance is negative (even if you have a valid myki pass), you will not be able to touch on and you will not have a valid ticket for your trip.
- Enter the number of myki pass days (7-days or between 28 and 365 days) or weeks (1 week or between 4 and 52 weeks) that you’d like to purchase. Once you have activated your myki pass by touching on in a zone for which it is valid, your myki pass days will run consecutively, even on days you do not travel.
- In fact, I'm worried I'll get charged for using it and I don't even have a myki card. Haven't been able to find one. Local outlets near me have been waiting for them, wanting them, but it seems
- Myki daily pass costs $7 in zone one, $4.84 in zone two and $11.84 in zone one and two. Concessions costs $3.50 daily in zone one, $2.42 in zone two and $5.92 in zone one and two. New South Wales and other states in Australia are far ahead of Victoria regarding profits in education industry because they offer public transport discounts to international students. “Personally I think that all